|Miguel Llorens y Xosé Castro en un #tratuimad|
1. DO NOT blanket email me: If I am your "Valued Collaborator", blanket emails or mass mail merges are a NO NO. I would appreciate if you could talk to me directly.
2. DO NOT mention difficult market conditions: And "sell" in your marketing communications that this is a growth, crisis-weathering industry.
3. DO NOT use "lower per-word rates" as your smoking gun: CSA may say that... However, I still remember a BIG sales guy saying that in the future MLVs will give "words" for free to customers. Miguel Llorens already said this clearly in the past.
4. DO NOT mention our "fruitful and long lasting" relationship: If I have not raised my rates for 5 years it may feel like putting salt in an open wound.
5. DO NOT use "eventual reduced workflow" as your magic lever: Been there, done that... Make sure you are THAT important a customer.
|¿Embudo o aceitera?|
COROLLARY: We are freelancers: Do not patronize us. We understand this is a business but your facts are skewed.